The Answer is a unique online assessment that provides you specific feedback about your mental abilities and personality traits as
they relate to the requirements of your current job or a job you desire to have in the future. The feedback provided by The Answer
will show your strengths relative to the job requirements as well as the areas in which further development could be beneficial to
your career. In addition to this feedback, The Answer report will provide you the following information:
- A narrative segment that explains each mental aptitude and personality trait measured by The Answer assessment and what your scores mean.
- A pictorial analysis comparing your scores to the desirable range of scores as determined by the job requirements you entered.
- A Leadership Analysis identifying your strengths as a leader and the areas in which you could benefit from further development relative to five key components of leadership.
- A Sales Analysis identifying your strengths in sales and the areas in which you could benefit from further development relative to five key areas of sales.
- A Personal Development Plan that identifies the steps you can take on a daily basis to improve your performance on the job.
To see a sample answer report, click here.
The Answer is brought to you by CRI (www.criw.com). CRI has more than 40 years of
experience assisting organizations in a myriad of industries attract and select the right employees with the following tools:
- New hire tax credit qualification and recovery
- Background verification and drug screening
- Pre-employment mental ability and personality assessments
- Performance reviews - 360 Competency - Employee surveys
- Online Employment Center for automated applicant screening, ranking by qualifications and electronic data retention
For more information on CRI or any of these tools, please click here.
To take an answer exam contact Milt Cotter
Phone: 972-641-5494 x199